My passion for fitness began as a hobby, grew to be a career as a tool to motivate people to reach their fitness goals & lifestyle changes.
The part of my job I love is seeing the changes clients go through such as increased strength,fat loss, improved fitness, nutritional quality & overall lifestyle changing that can be maintained.
– Image Fitness August 2014
– Certification: Fitness & Instruction EQF3 Group Instructor EQF3 and Personal Trainer EQF4
– University College Cork 2008
– Masters in Electronic Business
– University College Cork 2006
– Honours Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Ecology
Qualified to teach Spinning, TRX, boxercise, Kettlebells ,RIP60, Pilates,
circuits, step aerobics & aerobics classes.